Races ranging from the other side of the big pond, to the East coast, to the West coast and finally to our athletic brethren up north.
PLEASE read the enclosed instruction sheet with your Shadow and follow those instructions. We’re athletes and we wrote those instructions and for Tri’s those instructions are the best way to use the Shadow GPS Tracker. And PLEASE let your friends and family understand that MyAthlete is for entertainment and not the books and records of a race. Tell them that it is a technology dependent on cellular towers and just like a cell phone when you bike and run into an area with no cell coverage they will not see live updates but when you come back into cell range you’ll pop back up. Lake Placid is the worst. From that awesome down hill (which I love!) to about upper Jay there is just about no cell coverage. It goes in and out all the way back to LP. The LP run has good coverage. It is another tool in the spectator belt to be a part of your journey, use it that way.
Now get PSYCHED! You trained hard long hours. Push all nervousness aside, you are definitely ready. Focus on your day, your being, your journey and enjoy it all.
- · CT Challenge Support Crew July 25-26, 2014
- · Full Vineman July 26, 2014
- · Vineman Aquabike July 26, 2014
- · Donner Lake Olympic Tri July 27, 2014
- · Ironman Lake Placid July 27, 2014
- · Ironman Canada July 27, 2014
- · Ironman Zurich July 27, 2014
- · Challenge New Albany Half Du July 27, 2014